Rise Local is an all-in-one marketing solution for local businesses. We provide everything from website domains, to hosting, to content creation, social media and SEO. We’re not just another local search marketing firm; we are different by design. Our team is here to help entrepreneurs, like us, build a business that becomes a legacy in supporting local communities.
Rise Local was founded on one simple truth: helping small business owners share their stories and expertise is the most effective form of marketing.
Rise Local is looking to hire an Office Administrator. The successful candidate should be friendly with a gregarious personality and a natural talent for customer service. The right candidate will attend to visitors in the office and answer inquiries on the phone and face to face.
Candidates must have previous office administration and digital marketing experience
- To be informed and aware of all visitor and client arrivals, manage the welcome process to our offices, and coordinate host and visitor needs prior to arrival
- Maintains office calendar and reviews daily to be aware of meetings and expected visitors.
- Schedules meetings for executives, as well as appointments for customers.
- Answer all calls, return all voicemails, assign all service tickets, and action all e-mails promptly
- Draft, review, and proofread and/or edits office documents and various forms of correspondence.
- Email clients and prospects regarding pricing, promotions, and opportunities.
- Maintain an organized front reception area and common office areas by distributing packages, mail, and maintaining office supplies.
- Performs other tasks as needed such as mail room and procurement duties.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as an Office Administrator
- Prefer at least 1-year experience in the digital marketing industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (must be fluent English)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with poise and confidence
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized
- Punctual with strong attendance history
- Strong computer skills is a must
This is a full-time hourly, onsite position in Dallas, Texas.
Pay is $15 an hour. Please do not apply if pay is not to your standards. There will be no negotiation on starting pay for this position.
No relocation is offered for this position.